Community- Led Nutrition, Cooking and Holistic Health Workshops
This fall when you stop by our market, you can also participate in a hands- on workshop led by members of the community covering topics from cooking and nutrition to healing herbs and traditional herbal medicines. Workshops begin at 12 pm and will last one to two hours. All workshops are free!
- Saturday, September 6th, Vegetarian and Vegan Cooking with Atiya Ola
- Saturday, September 13th, Soulgourganic, Soul+ Gourmet+ Organic Cooking with Anwar Rasheed
- Saturday, September 20th, Healing Herbal Salves with Lorelle Becton
- Saturday, September 27th, Food Preservation with Drew Gold
- Saturday, October 18th, Herbal Medicine and Herb Walk with Geraldine Lavin
Greensgrow Mobile Market will sell dry goods and produce alongside our market stand each Saturday in September, 11 am- 2 pm at the farm.
New Sensory Garden
Visit Mill Creek Farm's new sensory garden! Stop by and learn about the medicinal and culinary herbs growing in these raised beds. This garden was built with the generous support of the Philadelphia Committee of the Garden Club of America.
Market Season is in Full Swing
Purchase fresh fruits and vegetables every Saturday from 11 am- 2 pm at our on- site market and Wednesdays from 1 pm- 5 pm at 52nd and Haverford Avenue. Each week's market features fruits picked from our fruit tree orchard and vegetables harvested that morning from our fields. Saturday's are a great time to visit the farm, volunteer during the harvest or join us for a workday and potluck from 11:30 am- 1:30 pm. Read more about our produce and farming practices here!